Attorney Armando Zuniga is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.State Bar License Number: 24081227
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Whether you are a new or existing client, our message to you is the same. As principal attorney, I promise to always honor our motto: “Results are our number one goal. Protecting your legal rights, our top priority.”
As with everything in life, there are very few certainties in our legal system. However, your attorney’s ability to advocate for your cause and fully enforce your legal rights should not be left to chance. If you are looking for high-quality and efficient legal services, look no further. As our motto goes, our number one goal is and always will be to obtain the results you deserve without compromising the protection of your legal rights.
Although the outcome of your case will very much depend on its specific facts, our approach will always include diligent work and sound legal advice. Regardless of the complexity of your case or your understanding of the legal system, we are committed to always honor this promise. For it is our goal to build a strong, long-lasting attorney-client relationship.
Dealing with a legal issue can be a stressful process, choosing the right attorney shouldn’t be. Allow us to guide you and advocate for what you deserve. Don’t wait, CLICK OR CALL today for a FREE initial consultation.I look forward to meeting you.
- St. Mary’s University, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, 2006
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Austin Criminal Defense Layers Association, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Hays County Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Bar Association, Member
- Austin LGBT Bar Association, Member
- Austin GLCC, Member